My brain sneezed last week:
1. If I’d had a child, would I have been as neurotic as I am with Riley? I know for sure I’d feel the same kind of overwhelming love.
2. I’m never going to be neat.
3. Sometimes I wish I were Mormon. Not for the religion, though.
4. Men are bigger babies than women.
5. I get bored easily.
6. I had more patience for classic literature when I was younger.
7. Commercials get in the way of good programs.
8. Sometimes I think I’d like to live inside Grey’s Anatomy or Army Wives. I’d like to be Snow White, too, but that’s not in the cards, either.
9. Life is never simple.
10. I wish I had a live-in hair stylist and manicurist. Oh, and a cook for most nights, but not all. And most definitely a live-in housekeeper. I would wash my own clothes, though. I like doing that.
11. It seems harder to fit everything into a day in retirement than it was when I worked 1.5 jobs AND did all this.
12. Maybe I’m lazy.
13. Ok, I AM lazy.
14. I love my friends. Bigtime. And loyalty is EVERYTHING. Believe it.
15. My new/old brother-in-law is one of my favorite people and I sure am glad he’s back in my life.
16. I’m dying to see what my rockin’ nephew becomes.
17. There are too few current movies I care to see. Ever.
18. I should have become a doctor before I got old and hypochondriacal.
19. Marijuana should be legalized.
20. It’s hardly ever about you. Oh, I know. Hard to believe. But it isn’t.
21. I have no idea what’s on the other side of life and that drives me crazy.
(The inside of my brain is not a pretty place.)
*Cerebellum means “little brain.” Draw your own conclusion.