James Lipton is almost 90 now (can you believe it?), but he’s still hosting Inside the Actors Studio interviews and I still love the questions he asks of the actors he interviews. I consider them great life questions, actually. So, taking the idea from a fellow blogger, I thought I’d take a stab at pretending Lipton was interviewing me and asking his famous questions.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What Turns You On?
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Oh, and flowers. Beautiful, colorful flowers.
4. What Turns You Off?
Dishonesty with self or others.
5. What Sound Do You Love?
Most music from the Sixties.
6. What Sound Do You Hate?
Riley barking at other dogs.
7. What Is Your Favorite Curse Word?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Professional singer. Or lawyer. But I wouldn’t want to go to boring law school.
9. What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“That was your last incarnation, you’re ready to move on to the big leagues. But if you like, you can do your last life all over again, just for fun.”
How about you? Why not pick your favorite question–or a few–and answer them in the comments?